Thank you for inquiring about our wedding venue for your special day. Laurel Brooke farm is a beautiful country estate nestled in a grove of trees on 40 acres, surrounded by a fruit orchard, pecan grove and a vineyard. Located seven miles north of historic Weston Missouri, our farm is on one of the highest points in Platte County, offering a spectacular view! Our barn was renovated by Amish craftsmen from Jamesport, Missouri and has welcomed many Bed and Breakfast guests from 2001 to 2017. The 3,000 square foot barn was expanded to 4,200 square feet in 2018 and is available as a venue for your special event.
If you are looking for a romantic intimate setting for a wedding venue, or larger party accommodations for a corporate event or private party, Laurel Brooke Farm eagerly awaits your arrival. Whether you desire rustic charm, or country elegance at its best, Laurel Brooke Farm can make your dream wedding come true. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Warren and Debbie Keith
Event Packages & Rates
Friday, Saturday, Sunday $5500 + tax
Monday thru Thursday $4500 + tax
- 14 hours of exclusive property rental time.
- Your choice of location to host your event.
- Tables and chairs to accommodate up to 150 guests. Additional charge for accommodations of more than 150 guests.
- Set up and removal of tables and chairs.
- Use of the Barn to prepare for your special day.
- One hour rehearsal time Monday-Thursday preceding your event.
- Event must be concluded by 10 o’clock p.m.
- Event must be cleaned up by 11 o’clock p.m.
- Air Conditioning / Heated
- Bridal Suite with a private bathroom featuring a claw-foot tub to get ready for your special day.
- Groom’s Quarters with a big screen TV and private bathroom.
- Outdoor Ceremony/Reception Area
- Indoor Ceremony/Reception Area
- Outdoor Area for Tents
- On-site Free Parking with parking attendant
- On-site Wedding/Event Coordinator
- Fire-pit *$150 charge.
- 3 Chandeliers
- Wood Rounds
- You may choose your own vendors
- Day access to the venue at 8 am.
- Tables and White Wooden Chairs for up to 150 Guests
- Set up and removal of tables and chairs
- Accommodation for greater than 150 guests available upon request. *Additional fees apply
- Tents available upon request. *Additional fees apply.
- Excellent photo opportunities.
- Public restrooms.
- No other event booked the same day.
- Only 5.6% sales tax.
- Use of a country church 5 miles away for a nominal fee.
- No smoking in the Barn.
- Use of swimming pool is prohibited during event.
- Lodging available at several bed & breakfast and the historic St. George hotel in Weston.
10 Minutes from Historic Weston
25 Minutes from Kansas City International Airport
35 Minutes from Kansas City
35 Minutes from St. Joseph
Wedding and Reception Coordinator
A wedding and/or reception coordinator will be present for your rehearsal dinner, your ceremony and your reception. You will meet with your coordinator 2 weeks prior to your wedding and/or reception and all of the details of your event will be reviewed. Please bring the names and contact numbers for all independent contractors to this meeting. A total number of your guest count will need to be given at that time as well.
Layout, Set-up, and Clean Up
The number of guest accommodations may vary depending on the site chosen for your event. Our event director will work with you to create a custom lay out design. Laurel Brooke Farm staff is responsible for set up and removal of tables and chairs. You and your vendors are responsible for removing specialty items such as flowers, cake stands, gifts, decorations, etc. and for clean up inside and outside by 11 o’clock p.m the day of your event. There will be a $150 an hour charge for any clean up done by LBF Staff.
Guarantors and their vendors may arrive as early as 8 o’clock a.m. on their reserved date to decorate. Any candles must be on trays or mirrors and the flames must be enclosed. Votives work nicely for this. Confetti, glitter, fireworks or sparklers are not allowed. Take down and removal of all personal items, decorations, and flowers must be completed by 11 o’clock p.m the day of the event. Nails and Staples used for decorating are prohibited.
You may choose your own vendors. It is the responsibility of the guarantor to provide the name of your vendors and certificates of insurance and bonding to Laurel Brooke Farm. A list of preferred vendors is available upon request.
Free parking is available on site.
A non-refundable booking deposit of $1000 is due at the time of reserving your date and will be applied to your final balance. The remaining balance is due 90 days before your event. A refundable $1000 damage deposit will be collected at the time of booking. After the event, LBF shall apply this amount towards any damages incurred. The net amount shall be paid back to the renter within 14 days.